Don’t touch that mouse! Same Bat URL – Same Bat Time Zone – Open 24/7
Just a visit a day is all we ask.
Some of my Toons, Graphics, Art, Photos, Humor, Snark, General Silliness
Thanks for spending the End Times with us, be sure to check back after the Apocalypse.
The future will be [REDACTED].
News & Opinion Videos
- Democrat Congressman Urges YouTube to Ban 'Conspiracy Theory' Videos
- Facebook Exec Apologises after Dispatches Investigation
- Conservatives “Imagining” Liberal Bias on Social Media, Claims Congressman Raskin
- EARLIER TODAY: Former President Barack Obama's Nelson Mandela Lecture
- Facebook Defends Calls to Shoot Republican Members of Congress
- Rand Paul Clashes With CNN's Wolf Blitzer Over 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- Formosa selects St. James Parish for $9.4 billion Louisiana project
- REAL NEWS • David Knight (FULL SHOW) Tuesday 7/17/18: Joel Skousen, News, Headlines & Analysis
- Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to testify before House panel
- New Yorkers Urged To Sign Up For ‘Real ID’ By 2020
- Houston serial killer suspect arrested
- Louie Gohmert Blasts Social Media Giants for Pushing Democrat Narrative About Russia
- Meet the Reporter Dragged from Trump-Putin Press Conference for Trying to Ask About Nuclear Treaty
- Bill Browder: I've been under Putin's skin for a long time
- High-speed police shootout caught on dashcam in Las Vegas
#Breaking Twitter Spam
Distractions, Curiosities, Humor
- The Left-Wing 'Mob' Won: Business Insider Deletes Piece Defending Scarlett Johansson
- 12 new moons discovered around Jupiter
- Brooklynite Watches As Baby Rat Crawls Up From Bathroom Sink
- Astronauts Release U.S. Spacecraft Completing Cargo Mission
- Ousted Papa John's CEO speaks for 1st time since stepping down
- Festival Of Ballooning Returns To New Jersey
- World Cup 2018: Chinese Chef Makes Unusual Copy of FIFA Trophy
- #Killstream: Larping Eugene Gu, Creepy Strzok, Trump Torches May, + Kraut the Coward
- Football design evolution
- Peter Strzok's Arrogant Smirking Sneering Smug Face
- Peter Strzok being interviewed " The Smirk "
- First space tourist flights could come in 2019
- In New Orleans, they call him "John Boy"
- Discovery's Final Launch Captured by Multiple Cameras : NASA Space Shuttle Footage
Pigs Fly But Not For Long