Published on Sep 7, 2013
China’s self-proclaimed ‘Eagle Dad’ is under scrutiny after pushing his five-year-old son to fly a microlight plane at 1,000 ft. Report by Ashley Fudge.
- China’s ‘Eagle Dad’ trains son, 5, to fly (today.com)
- Five-Year-Old Chinese Boy Flies A Plane Solo (paulchong.net)
- WOW!!! PHOTOS: Youngest person to fly a plane unassisted at the age of 5, Creates a world record!!!!! (gossipboiz.wordpress.com)
- ‘Eagle Dad’ plans to make son the youngest pilot in the world (wantchinatimes.com)
- 5-year-old Pilot: Chinese Boy, He Yide, Is the Youngest Person to Fly a Plane Unassisted Thanks to His Pushy Eagle Dad (katenews2day.com)
- Tough ‘Eagle dad’ trains five-year-old son to become youngest person to fly an airplane (itv.com)
He Yide has also learnt how to sail a boat, and father and son also attempted and failed to climb Mount Fuji and had to be rescued.
- Extreme parenting: ‘Eagle Dad’ trains son, 5, to be world’s youngest pilot (today.com)
- Boy with the world’s most demanding dad (express.co.uk)