By Fred Childers
SHREVEPORT, LA (KSLA) –
A former chapter president of the NAACP blasted the organization in a USA Today column Monday for how it handled the George Zimmerman verdict.
Zimmerman, a former neighborhood watch volunteer in Florida said he shot Trayvon Martin in self defense, and a jury found him not guilty.
C.L. Bryant is now a conservative documentarian from the Ark-La-Tex, but he used to be president of the NAACP in Garland Texas. He left in the 80’s during what he described as a coup.
“They didn’t want to just control the agenda, they wanted to control me,” said Bryant.
He’s been critical of the organization since that time, and has recently turned up the heat, accusing the NAACP of exploiting Trayvon Martin’s death.
Read more: http://www.ksla.com/
- C.L. BRYANT: Why I Left The NAACP: The NAACP has stopped advancing colored people and started adva… (pjmedia.com)
- Run away slave: Run from tyranny to liberty http://www.runawayslavemovie.com/
- Local NAACP chief under attack for criticizing Trayvon Martin (bizpacreview.com)
- Norfolk NAACP president under fire for Facebook post (hamptonroads.com)
- NAACP Leader Can’t Name Any Of 61 People Murdered In Chicago During Zimmerman Trial (ijreview.com)
- NAACP president expects Zimmerman to be convicted (thehill.com)
NAACP Urges Peaceful Zimmerman Protests
Post by Kristinn Taylor
The act to smear the Zimmerman supporters as racists with a leftist plant worked as the photo and comment was picked up and spread worldwide.
Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/