ASSUMPTION PARISH, La. —
Deputies in Assumption Parish responded to a bomb threat at a local pharmacy Thursday morning that was phoned in by a pre-teen boy, they said.
The threat was received about 10:25 a.m., investigators said at the Assumption Pharmacy at 120 Washington Street in Napoleonville.
The pharmacy and neighboring businesses were evacuated until Louisiana State Police bomb technicians cleared the scene, which took about an hour.
An employee told police the phone number of the caller who phoned in the threat by writing the number down shown on the caller ID, police said.
- Moon Silk | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa |
- Bids for Harambe-shaped Flamin’ Hot Cheeto Rose to Nearly $100G on eBay
- Tom Brady’s Jersey Found
- South Park to back off mocking Trump
- Happy New Year!
- #SwineFlu | #FakeNews | #Weee!
- Age of Mann: Huntin’ Stories | #Banished
- Poor Ping #Triggered Gwen | #Ping & #Gwen
- What is it Serious? | Magic #Christmas Tayter | #SeriousPickle
- Is the Alt-Right Dead? Mike Cernovich Interview | #PizzaGate | ‘#FakeNews’
- 9th Judicial District Court
- Alexandria City Court
- Alexandria Museum of Art
- Alexandria Pineville Area CVB
- Alexandria Police
- Alexandria Retrospective
- Alexandria Utilities
- Alexandria Zoological Park
- Cenla Focus
- City of Alexandria
- City of Pineville
- Department of Children & Family Services
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- EPA Region 6 | CWPPRA
- Find a Senator or Representative
- Find your Louisiana Legislators
- Louisiana Rebel World
- Louisiana Travel
- Mayor's Office of Alexandria
- Mayor's Office of Pineville
- Office of the Governor
- Official Louisiana Hurricane Survival Guide
- Pineville City Court
- Pineville Police
- Pineville Utilities
- Rapides Parish Clerk of Court
- Rapides Parish Court House
- Rapides Parish Library
- Rapides Parish Map
- RAPIDES PARISH POLICE JURY
- Rapides Parish School Board
- Rapides Parish Sherriff's Office
- The Dead Pelican
- The Hayride