Therand Guy Thacker was convicted today on nine counts of sex crimes against children.
The 10-woman, two-man jury deliberated for just over two hours and through lunch. They found Thacker, 44, from Deville, guilty of two counts of aggravated sexual battery, a reduction of the original charges of aggravated rape.
Thacker also was found him guilty of six counts of aggravated incest, one count of attempted rape and one count of obstruction of justice.
The jury acquitted Thacker of an intimidation of a witness charge.
- Moon Silk | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa |
- Bids for Harambe-shaped Flamin’ Hot Cheeto Rose to Nearly $100G on eBay
- Tom Brady’s Jersey Found
- South Park to back off mocking Trump
- Happy New Year!
- #SwineFlu | #FakeNews | #Weee!
- Age of Mann: Huntin’ Stories | #Banished
- Poor Ping #Triggered Gwen | #Ping & #Gwen
- What is it Serious? | Magic #Christmas Tayter | #SeriousPickle
- Is the Alt-Right Dead? Mike Cernovich Interview | #PizzaGate | ‘#FakeNews’
- 9th Judicial District Court
- Alexandria City Court
- Alexandria Museum of Art
- Alexandria Pineville Area CVB
- Alexandria Police
- Alexandria Retrospective
- Alexandria Utilities
- Alexandria Zoological Park
- Cenla Focus
- City of Alexandria
- City of Pineville
- Department of Children & Family Services
- Electronic Frontier Foundation
- EPA Region 6 | CWPPRA
- Find a Senator or Representative
- Find your Louisiana Legislators
- Louisiana Rebel World
- Louisiana Travel
- Mayor's Office of Alexandria
- Mayor's Office of Pineville
- Office of the Governor
- Official Louisiana Hurricane Survival Guide
- Pineville City Court
- Pineville Police
- Pineville Utilities
- Rapides Parish Clerk of Court
- Rapides Parish Court House
- Rapides Parish Library
- Rapides Parish Map
- RAPIDES PARISH POLICE JURY
- Rapides Parish School Board
- Rapides Parish Sherriff's Office
- The Dead Pelican
- The Hayride