Laughter is contagious.
When I watch a comedy with other people, I will laugh out loud at the jokes even if they aren’t particularly funny.
I tend to not laugh at all when I watch a comedy by myself, even if I think it is hilarious.
There are plenty of great moments and chuckles in ‘Hating Breitbart’.
Although I was alone, when this guy (pictured below) flashed his hand at the camera during a Tea Party rally – I literally laughed out loud. However, I did not roll on the floor.
I am assuming it is a play on the narrative that Sarah Palin is too dumb to use a teleprompter, instead resorting to writing notes on her hand. The horror!
If you know and admire Andrew Breitbart, I don’t need to tell you why to see this documentary film. If you don’t know who he is, ‘Hating Breitbart’ is great way to get to know him. If you hate him, I would suggest you watch it anyway. You never know what you might learn about your so called enemy.
There are quite a few extras on the DVD and Andrew Marcus tells me he has hours of footage he wasn’t able to include. I suggested that he make a ‘best of the best of the cutting room floor’ DVD follow up. It probably wouldn’t be that hard to persuade him to do something of that nature if enough interest is shown in this documentary.
Order ‘Hating Breitbart’ by visiting their site linked below, or look for it on Amazon. I think it’s on Netflix too.
Tell’em @Louisiana_World sent you, and that you demand your ‘Best of the best of the cutting room floor’ DVD ASAP!
- Rush Limbaugh Praises ‘Hating Breitbart’ – Urges Millions of Listeners to See It (thegatewaypundit.com)
- It’s Official: Andrew Breitbart Documentary Proves the Liberal Media Monopoly Is Dead (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Donald Trump: Everyone Should See ‘Hating Breitbart’ (breitbart.com)
- ‘Hating Breitbart’ a must-see documentary (wnd.com)
- Why Andrew Breitbart Walked into the Fire with Sarah Palin (breitbart.com)