Put your information in the fields.
- My Tweets
- Flood Watch issued December 19 at 10:36AM CST until December 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS December 19, 2014...THE FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR THE FOLLOWING RIVERS IN LOUISIANA... CALCASIEU RIVER NEAR GLENMORA AFFECTING RAPIDES PARISH CALCASIEU RIVER AT OLD TOWN BAY AFFECTING CALCASIEU PARISH .AN AREA OF LIGHT TO MODERATE RAIN WILL CONTINUE TO SPREAD ACROSS THE AREA TODAY. RAINFALL AMOUNTS NEAR ONE INCH HAVE ALREADY FALLEN IN MANY LOCATIONS WITH ADDITIONAL AMOUNTS O […]
- Flood Watch issued December 19 at 10:36AM CST until December 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS December 19, 2014
Central Louisiana #CenLA
- Razorbacks visit hospital during Little Rock trip December 19, 2014Razorbacks visit hospital during Little Rock trip Members of the University of Arkansas' men's basketball team visited patients at Arkansas Children's Hospital, posing for photos, playing games and signing autographs. Beebe unveils official portrait Gov. Mike Beebe unveiled his governor’s portrait Friday at the Capitol, and congratulated Garla […]
- ASU, Mid-South set meetings on merger December 19, 2014ASU, Mid-South set meetings on merger Arkansas State University and Mid-South Community College are one step closer to completing a merger agreement. FBI conclusively links North Korea to Sony hack WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said Friday that it's determined the North Korean government was behind a devastating hacking attack against Sony Pictu […]
- Arkansas panel bans outside firewood in some areas December 19, 2014Arkansas panel bans outside firewood in some areas The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission says it is now illegal to import firewood into the state's wildlife management area Shooting leaves 3 injured, police say A shooting at a Little Rock gas station left three people injured Thursday, police say. Beaumont doctor sentenced for health care fraud A 75-yea […]
- Texas Bowl sold out December 18, 2014Texas Bowl sold out There are no tickets left unsold for the bowl matchup between Arkansas and Texas. 3 indicted in feeding-program fraud A three women were charged Thursday with conspiracy to fraudulently obtain federal money from a feeding program, officials say. Great American league names sportsmanship honors The Great American Conference says the footba […]
- U.S. unemployment-aid applications decline to 289,000 December 18, 2014U.S. unemployment-aid applications decline to 289,000 WASHINGTON — Fewer Americans sought unemployment benefits last week, a sign of solid job security and growing confidence among employers. Employees thwart robbery attempt, police say A man attempted to rob a Little Rock bank Thursday morning, but bank employees were able to lock him out, police said. Feds […]
- Man gets 15-year term for fatal crash in 2012 December 18, 2014Man gets 15-year term for fatal crash in 2012 A Sherwood man was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years in prison after a four-day trial for drunkenly causing a chain-reaction vehicle crash in Little Rock that killed a 60-year-old grandmother two years ago. Police: Woman, 70, tried to set SUV on fire A 70-year-old woman with a reported history of mental illness tri […]
- Nature center planned for Missouri fish hatchery December 18, 2014Nature center planned for Missouri fish hatchery The Missouri Conservation Commission has approved a nearly $1.2 million contract to design a new nature center to replace the small visitor's center at Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery. Fayetteville National Cemetery gets new director Fayetteville National Cemetery has a new director, according to a ne […]
- KZLC-Wildcats Media News Final Report for 2014 December 17, 2014KZLC-Wildcats Media News Final Report for 2014Your student-driven campus news update Lost Forty Brewing sets opening date Lost Forty Brewing, 501 Byrd St., Little Rock, which started rolling out its Lost Forty Pale Ale and Bare Bones Pilsner earlier this month, has set a Saturday and Sunday Dec. 20-21 soft opening for its Pint & Pantry tap room, co-owner […]
- Having a grand time December 17, 2014Having a grand time Colleen Baird doesn't look like an old-timey grandmother. She wears her shoulder-blade-length hair dark with highlights, much as she did during her younger days. Creature Feature As Christmas draws near, it's good to have a few stocking stuffers on hand for the animal lover in your life, or even to read yourself. Christmas is fo […]
- 2 health care workers arrested on Medicaid fraud charges December 17, 20142 health care workers arrested on Medicaid fraud charges Arkansas' attorney general says health care workers from Pulaski and Phillips counties have been arrested for alleged Medicaid fraud. Wachter Inc. to expand operations in Lowell, add 20 jobs Wachter Inc. announced Tuesday that it will expand its Lowell facility, adding 20 new jobs. Lawrence County […]
- Razorbacks visit hospital during Little Rock trip December 19, 2014
- 1,9701,27718 38m December 20, 20141,970 1,277 18 38m 38 minutes ago I-Team: Federal probe involves Orleans Parish Criminal Court judge: A federal grand jury investigation is unde... ln.is/bit.ly/0gOjg 38m 38 minutes ago Drilling permit for Helis Oil approved for fracking proposal in St. Tammany Parish: A drilling permit has been... ln.is/bit.ly/OMfvc Search is on for accused rapist considere […]
- 1,9701,27718 38m December 20, 2014
- Random Wikibot December 19, 2014Random Wikibot 37 minutes agoNew article! #Louisiana gubernatorial election, 1842 - http://ift.tt/1AmFb4m Newslocker Louisiana 45 minutes agoFirefighters forced to abandon victim in deadly fire #Louisiana http://www.newslocker.com/en-us/region/louisiana/firefighters-forced-to-abandon-victim-in-deadly-fire/ Green Global Travel 55 minutes agoHave a real @cajun […]
- Random Wikibot December 19, 2014
- About these ads December 20, 2014About these ads 323,269 Page Views US Decision on Cuba Underscores Divisions Among Miami Cubans - Voice of AmericaDecember 20, 2014 How should the US respond to North Korea's Sony hack? - CBS News Paul Labels Rubio 'Isolationist' Over Cuba Stance - Wall Street Journal Mother of seven of eight slain children in Australia is arrested in their ki […]
- About these ads December 20, 2014
- ‘Mythbusters’ reveal new format, explain cast changes — exclusive
- 15 real things the fake ‘Stephen Colbert’ has done
- Research confirms it: Dr. Oz dispenses a lot of medical advice with no scientific grounding
- New record for ‘deepest’ fish ever found after new Snailfish discovered 8145m down the Mariana Trench
- ‘The Colbert Report’ wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Paramount Cancels ‘Team America’ Showings, Theaters Say
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Rand Paul is Already Running an Ad Against Jeb Bush
- Sony Hackers Threaten 9/11 Attack on Movie Theaters That Screen ‘The Interview’
- Video: Fight at #Pineville Walmart | #CenLa | #Louisiana
- Sony Hack: Amy Pascal Apologizes to Harvey Weinstein, Lining Up Studio Supporters
- Bill Cosby Lectures (Black) Media On How Not To Be Judgmental
- N.C. teen’s hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching
- Muslim academic criticises faceless Islamic ‘Deeni Doll’ for girls
- Report: Numerous people held hostage in Sydney chocolate shop as jihadist flag hangs in window
- Free ink for charity tonight only!
- Another campaign for Mary Landrieu? ‘Oh Lord, no’
- Former NFL Star Indicted For Drugs, Rape- in 3 States
- Black figures hanged in effigy on UC Berkeley campus
- Yahoo Starts Prompting Chrome Users To “Upgrade” To Firefox
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa
Buy my merch, or else don't.
I MADE THIS FOR ME!