Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
- Jefferson Parish woman arrested for sexually abusing a toddler and a dog
- Four ways to get the media behind your crowdfunding campaign
- Bill Cosby: Queen Latifah Cancels Interview After Rape Allegations
- Louisiana bans synthetic marijuana ‘Mojo’ and ‘Spice’
- Sandra Bullock takes charge during medical emergency on New Orleans movie set
- Art all around New Orleans with Prospect 3
- Google’s New Computer With Human-Like Learning Abilities Will Program Itself
- SodaStream to Move Controversial West Bank Facility
- Plaquemines Parish leaders discuss Ebola & Mississippi River threat
- Orson Welles’s final film is on its way to release
- Beneath Nik Wallenda’s Tightrope, Discovery and NBC News Face Balancing Act
- Suspects who tried to sell a child spotted near Texas stateline
- John McCain on What He Learned as a Prisoner of War
- Pareidolia Caught on Camera: Spooky Little Big Planet Ghost, For Realz Yo
- A comet in space smells like rotten eggs and horse urine
- US Having Its Coolest Year On Record
- An Archie series is in development at Fox, and that’s not a bad idea
- Police investigating assault and theft following argument between Brown family relatives
- Blood Thirsty? The ONLY real vampire shop in the United States is in New Orleans
- The Times-Picayune to move printing operation to Mobile, Al.
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa