- My Tweets
- Flood Watch issued December 18 at 9:40AM CST until December 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS December 18, 2014...THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN LAKE CHARLES HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WATCH FOR THE... CALCASIEU RIVER NEAR GLENMORA AFFECTING RAPIDES PARISH CALCASIEU RIVER AT OLD TOWN BAY AFFECTING CALCASIEU PARISH .SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL BEGIN TO DEVELOP ACROSS THE REGION TODAY AND INCREASE IN AREAL COVERAGE AND INTENSITY OVERNIGHT.
- Flood Watch issued December 18 at 9:40AM CST until December 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS December 18, 2014
Central Louisiana #CenLA
- Arkansas panel bans outside firewood in some areas December 19, 2014Arkansas panel bans outside firewood in some areas The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission says it is now illegal to import firewood into the state's wildlife management area Shooting leaves 3 injured, police say A shooting at a Little Rock gas station left three people injured Thursday, police say. Beaumont doctor sentenced for health care fraud A 75-yea […]
- Texas Bowl sold out December 18, 2014Texas Bowl sold out There are no tickets left unsold for the bowl matchup between Arkansas and Texas. 3 indicted in feeding-program fraud A three women were charged Thursday with conspiracy to fraudulently obtain federal money from a feeding program, officials say. Great American league names sportsmanship honors The Great American Conference says the footba […]
- U.S. unemployment-aid applications decline to 289,000 December 18, 2014U.S. unemployment-aid applications decline to 289,000 WASHINGTON — Fewer Americans sought unemployment benefits last week, a sign of solid job security and growing confidence among employers. Employees thwart robbery attempt, police say A man attempted to rob a Little Rock bank Thursday morning, but bank employees were able to lock him out, police said. Feds […]
- Man gets 15-year term for fatal crash in 2012 December 18, 2014Man gets 15-year term for fatal crash in 2012 A Sherwood man was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years in prison after a four-day trial for drunkenly causing a chain-reaction vehicle crash in Little Rock that killed a 60-year-old grandmother two years ago. Police: Woman, 70, tried to set SUV on fire A 70-year-old woman with a reported history of mental illness tri […]
- Nature center planned for Missouri fish hatchery December 18, 2014Nature center planned for Missouri fish hatchery The Missouri Conservation Commission has approved a nearly $1.2 million contract to design a new nature center to replace the small visitor's center at Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery. Fayetteville National Cemetery gets new director Fayetteville National Cemetery has a new director, according to a ne […]
- Arkansas panel bans outside firewood in some areas December 19, 2014
- 1,277 52m December 19, 20141,277 52m 52 minutes ago EFF 2014 Holiday Wish List: For the last three years, EFF has greeted the holiday season by publishing a list ... bit.ly/1JcAKx2 View summary Shreveport police chase ends in deadly crash, ln.is/ow.ly/6qPfALouisiana Blue Dog art thieves nabbed after posting stolen art on Craigslist: A pricey painting that was hoisted from an... ln.is/ […]
- 1,9701,2767,59810 years later, gruesome killing of pregnant Muslim woman in Jefferson December 19, 20141,970 1,276 7,598 10 years later, gruesome killing of pregnant Muslim woman in Jefferson Parish remains unsolved: Ten years afte... ln.is/bit.ly/Rh44m 2h 2 hours ago Opelousas protests: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 03:36:05 GMTBY LANIE LEE COOK email@example.comOPELOUSAS — “Hands u... ln.is/bit.ly/rTRSq 2h 2 hours ago Man arrested on meth charges: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 0 […]
- 1,277 52m December 19, 2014
- This poster has everything that makes #NewOrleans, #Louisiana, memorable December 19, 2014This poster has everything that makes #NewOrleans, #Louisiana, memorable: http://goo.gl/TTiD66 Andy CrawfordVisit the country's oldest continuously operating bar on Bourbon Street in #NewOrleans, #Louisiana: http://goo.gl/Phr7ub MISTERIOS Y SECRETOS EN UN MONASTERIO ... http://amazon.com/dp/B00DAGJGTW/ #FortWorth #Louisiana #Dallas @Rosidelgado50 http:/ […]
- SALVADOR SPARTI December 19, 2014SALVADOR SPARTI 21 minutes agoCONOCE A ESTEBAN, UN MORIBUNDO SEDUCTOR http://amazon.com/SIETE-DIAS-EST #LosAngeles http://t.co/eYHZXCtzzE #FortWorth #Louisiana #Dallas @Rosi Annie Walker 37 minutes agoBlue heron 36x24 acrylic in canvas #detail #blueheron #louisiana #bird http://instagram.com/p/wxoeYvyKjL/ Doyl L Watson II 58 minutes ago#Louisiana VOTE Wisely […]
- This poster has everything that makes #NewOrleans, #Louisiana, memorable December 19, 2014
- 323,090 Page Views December 19, 2014323,090 Page Views Cuba-US relations: President Obama welcomes home a spy whose 'sacrifice ... - The Independent 8 children killed in northern Australian city - Fox News Evidence in Sony hack attack suggests possible involvement by Iran, China or ... - Fox News Report: Secret Service stretched 'beyond its limits' - CNN Pakistan Kills 59 Allege […]
- 323,036 Page Views December 19, 2014323,036 Page Views A Diplomatic Triumph in Cuba Comes With a Challenge in North Korea - New York TimesDecember 19, 2014 US: Sony Cyberattack Is 'Serious' National Security Matter - Voice of AmericaDecember 19, 2014 Several 'high-value' ISIS leaders killed in Iraq, Pentagon officials say - Fox NewsDecember 19, 2014 Jeb Bush: upsides and do […]
- 323,090 Page Views December 19, 2014
- Paramount Cancels ‘Team America’ Showings, Theaters Say
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Rand Paul is Already Running an Ad Against Jeb Bush
- Sony Hackers Threaten 9/11 Attack on Movie Theaters That Screen ‘The Interview’
- Video: Fight at #Pineville Walmart | #CenLa | #Louisiana
- Sony Hack: Amy Pascal Apologizes to Harvey Weinstein, Lining Up Studio Supporters
- Bill Cosby Lectures (Black) Media On How Not To Be Judgmental
- N.C. teen’s hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching
- Muslim academic criticises faceless Islamic ‘Deeni Doll’ for girls
- Report: Numerous people held hostage in Sydney chocolate shop as jihadist flag hangs in window
- Free ink for charity tonight only!
- Another campaign for Mary Landrieu? ‘Oh Lord, no’
- Former NFL Star Indicted For Drugs, Rape- in 3 States
- Black figures hanged in effigy on UC Berkeley campus
- Yahoo Starts Prompting Chrome Users To “Upgrade” To Firefox
- Fox markets ‘Backstrom’ with ‘total dick’ ad
- Golden Globe Nominations: 26 Biggest Snubs and Surprises
- North Korea ’rounding up and castrating dwarfs’
- Researchers seek support of ‘bionic bra’
- Congress Poised To Dedicate $41 Million To Help End Backlog Of Rape Kits
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa
Buy my merch, or else don't.
I MADE THIS FOR ME!