My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
- Louisiana Restaurant Owner Gives a Discount to Gun Owners
- Rape Victims in Louisiana Are Being Charged for Hospital Exams
- Camille Paglia: The Modern Campus Cannot Comprehend Evil
- Monday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140929
- Officer arrested in prostitution sting to receive $10,000 a month on paid leave
- Audio surfaces of NC Congressman Robert Pittenger’s controversial comments on sexual orientation
- Beam me up: 5 classic Jim Traficant quotes
- White House preparing a directive forcing domestic agencies to disclose drone usage
- ‘Horned’ man convicted of murders yells, ‘I’ll see you all in hell’
- Friday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140926
- Thursday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140925
- Fall Means? | #jWe | #CenLa | #Louisiana
- Grandmother who once despised profanity can’t stop swearing following a stroke
- Wednesday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140924
- The Secret Service Thinks We Are Fools
- Video shows Mexican drug lord paying journalists for ‘good press’
- This Robot Tastes Better Than A Wine Critic
- Tuesday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140923
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- Monday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140922
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa