According to reports from the Rapides Parish Sheriff’s Office, Adam Mock was arrested on Dec. 10 for contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and carnal knowledge of a juvenile.
- My Tweets
- Flood Watch issued December 18 at 9:40AM CST until December 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS December 18, 2014...THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN LAKE CHARLES HAS ISSUED A FLOOD WATCH FOR THE... CALCASIEU RIVER NEAR GLENMORA AFFECTING RAPIDES PARISH CALCASIEU RIVER AT OLD TOWN BAY AFFECTING CALCASIEU PARISH .SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS WILL BEGIN TO DEVELOP ACROSS THE REGION TODAY AND INCREASE IN AREAL COVERAGE AND INTENSITY OVERNIGHT.
- Flood Watch issued December 18 at 9:40AM CST until December 22 at 6:00AM CST by NWS December 18, 2014
Central Louisiana #CenLA
- Texas Bowl sold out December 18, 2014Texas Bowl sold out There are no tickets left unsold for the bowl matchup between Arkansas and Texas. 3 indicted in feeding-program fraud A three women were charged Thursday with conspiracy to fraudulently obtain federal money from a feeding program, officials say. Great American league names sportsmanship honors The Great American Conference says the footba […]
- U.S. unemployment-aid applications decline to 289,000 December 18, 2014U.S. unemployment-aid applications decline to 289,000 WASHINGTON — Fewer Americans sought unemployment benefits last week, a sign of solid job security and growing confidence among employers. Employees thwart robbery attempt, police say A man attempted to rob a Little Rock bank Thursday morning, but bank employees were able to lock him out, police said. Feds […]
- Man gets 15-year term for fatal crash in 2012 December 18, 2014Man gets 15-year term for fatal crash in 2012 A Sherwood man was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years in prison after a four-day trial for drunkenly causing a chain-reaction vehicle crash in Little Rock that killed a 60-year-old grandmother two years ago. Police: Woman, 70, tried to set SUV on fire A 70-year-old woman with a reported history of mental illness tri […]
- Nature center planned for Missouri fish hatchery December 18, 2014Nature center planned for Missouri fish hatchery The Missouri Conservation Commission has approved a nearly $1.2 million contract to design a new nature center to replace the small visitor's center at Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery. Fayetteville National Cemetery gets new director Fayetteville National Cemetery has a new director, according to a ne […]
- KZLC-Wildcats Media News Final Report for 2014 December 17, 2014KZLC-Wildcats Media News Final Report for 2014Your student-driven campus news update Lost Forty Brewing sets opening date Lost Forty Brewing, 501 Byrd St., Little Rock, which started rolling out its Lost Forty Pale Ale and Bare Bones Pilsner earlier this month, has set a Saturday and Sunday Dec. 20-21 soft opening for its Pint & Pantry tap room, co-owner […]
- Texas Bowl sold out December 18, 2014
- 7,596 18s December 18, 20147,596 18s 18 seconds ago "Twilight" star thanks Moreauville family for fight to overturn dog ban. via @brookebuford@RebelMouseln.is/ow.ly/oMhI4 14m 14 minutes ago Louisiana State Police seek driver in fatal hit-and-run on Thanksgiving in St. Charles Parish: Louisiana State... ln.is/bit.ly/zDSMy 15m 15 minutes ago Former WDSU meteorologist Patrick C […]
- 2h December 18, 20142h 2 hours ago Former WDSU meteorologist Patrick Crawford in stable condition after shooting; No arrests made: Authorities in... ln.is/bit.ly/vKnSi 2h 2 hours ago Group sought in New Orleans East car theft: A group of men are being sought in connection with the theft of a ... ln.is/bit.ly/S3uEW 2h 2 hours ago Man attacked, knocked unconscious by 3 in French […]
- 7,596 18s December 18, 2014
- EARL Da Author! December 19, 2014EARL Da Author!TIS THE SEASON OF GIVING! FRIDAY! #Effum #Louisiana #BatonRouge http://instagram.com/p/wxAB5knR0O/ Ryan WrightR+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl preview up on @EliteFBNetwork: http://www.elitesportsnetwork.com/news/1869 #Nevada vs #Louisiana #Lafayette #Cajuns #WolfPack #UNR Brandi Lynn's JIC&ECheck out #Vintage #Cajun Wall Decor, A Cajun […]
- John Clark Craig December 18, 2014John Clark CraigKindle book #Louisiana by the Numbers is beautifully wonderful - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0089MXL48/ebookstobel0c-20 Elona WestonBig state #water meeting taking place in #LakeCharles re: state water management, #swla industry needs. #Louisiana http://t.co/4E42NTom41 Seafoodnews.com#Louisiana's " #Crawfish King" A […]
- EARL Da Author! December 19, 2014
- 322,984 Page Views December 18, 2014322,984 Page Views When Fidel Castro sent FDR fan mail - CNN Evidence in Sony hack attack suggests possible involvement by Iran, China or ... - Fox News Global Stocks Rally on Fed as Treasuries Slide With Oil - Businessweek Judge: 'Slender Man' Stabbing Defendants Competent - Wall Street Journal Jeb Bush's banking career ripe for attack - CNN […]
- 322,893 Page Views December 18, 2014322,893 Page Views Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in court - New York Daily News Bush Commerce Secretary Says Obama Gave Cuba 'a Major Political Win' - TIME Sony Pictures Running Show With Little Direction From Tokyo - Wall Street Journal FACT CHECK: Putin on the ruble collapse, Ukraine - Washington Post Suspected Islamic extremi […]
- 322,984 Page Views December 18, 2014
- Rand Paul is Already Running an Ad Against Jeb Bush
- Sony Hackers Threaten 9/11 Attack on Movie Theaters That Screen ‘The Interview’
- Video: Fight at #Pineville Walmart | #CenLa | #Louisiana
- Sony Hack: Amy Pascal Apologizes to Harvey Weinstein, Lining Up Studio Supporters
- Bill Cosby Lectures (Black) Media On How Not To Be Judgmental
- N.C. teen’s hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching
- Muslim academic criticises faceless Islamic ‘Deeni Doll’ for girls
- Report: Numerous people held hostage in Sydney chocolate shop as jihadist flag hangs in window
- Free ink for charity tonight only!
- Another campaign for Mary Landrieu? ‘Oh Lord, no’
- Former NFL Star Indicted For Drugs, Rape- in 3 States
- Black figures hanged in effigy on UC Berkeley campus
- Yahoo Starts Prompting Chrome Users To “Upgrade” To Firefox
- Fox markets ‘Backstrom’ with ‘total dick’ ad
- Golden Globe Nominations: 26 Biggest Snubs and Surprises
- North Korea ’rounding up and castrating dwarfs’
- Researchers seek support of ‘bionic bra’
- Congress Poised To Dedicate $41 Million To Help End Backlog Of Rape Kits
- Leaked Sony Emails Reveal Nasty Exchanges and Insults
- The deeply controversial CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch just stepped down
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa
Buy my merch, or else don't.
I MADE THIS FOR ME!