My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
- David Fincher: ‘Studios Treat Audiences Like Cattle In a Stockyard’
- NBC No. 1 in Annual Ratings for First Time Since 2004
- ISIS sympathizers threaten Times Square on message board: report
- “Return of human spaceflight:” NASA to announce private space shuttle deal
- Labor Board Orders CNN to Rehire 100 Fired Employees
- Senate’s Secret Handbook Revealed | The Real Story | Gretchen Carlson |
- Fortune 5: The biggest organized crime groups in the world
- Unindicted co-conspirator in 1993 World Trade Centre bombing deported to Canada
- So it wasn’t sexism: Men’s cycling team kit is just as striking as the women’s
- Snowden: NSA Collected Data on New Zealand Citizens
- Foam monster engulfs River Lea in London, reaching heights of 10ft
- Oprah, Vanessa Williams, and other stars who got their start in beauty pageants
- Hillary Clinton Flips a Steak in Iowa
- Auditions begin for marijuana-based reality show
- Earth from ISS | 20140914
- Are we at war, Mr. Kerry?
- John Kerry: ISIS Action Is Not a War, It’s Counter-Terrorism
- Reality show strands Democrat and Republican senators on island
- Bell Toll Marks 13th Anniversary of 9/11
- Burger King in Japan to start serving up Black Burgers
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa