ALEXANDRIA, La. – The Winnfield Police Department are requesting the public assistance in locating a missing woman from the Winn Parish area.
Asia Brijet White Johnson, 21, of Winnfield has been missing since April 2012.
She is black, 5’2″ and weighs approximately 200 pounds.
She was last seen at 2 a.m. on April 4 by her grandmother who said she was leaving the house for work.
Johnson is also a person of interest in a separate investigation of a March home invasion.
She is known to drive a red or burgundy 2001 Dodge truck bearing license number X847830.
Police also say she has some ties to the Alexandria area.
Anyone with information concerning this case should contact Lt. Charles Curry or Sgt. Allen Marsden at the Winnfield Police Department at 318-628-3511.
Update08092015: A Trove of Troves has made life easier.
Update 03302015: The Mood Manipulation Experiment Continues.
Update 01212015: The site transformation is complete.
The Nano-Gnomes are constantly working to keep things fresh, and trying to chase off the Nano-Gremlins. Sometimes the Nano-Gnome King has to interdict, interject, intercept, and pretty much fix things that look iffy. | Welcome to 2015 | I hope you continue to find my site useful for finding fresh Louisiana, World, and other news of interest to me personally for one reason or another. Probably bewbs and art.
Let's not forget that the Nano-Gnomes have to be often re-calibrated in their automation processes. They are there so the Nano-Gnome King can attend to real life issues.
If anything I wish upon you in the new year, is love. The Nano-Gnomes will keep the light on for ya, and ya'll come back. Ya hear?
- My Tweets
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisoriesThere are no active watches, warnings or advisories
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories
Central Louisiana #CenLA
- 1,3835m October 7, 20151,383 5m5 minutes ago Mandeville Police Department invites community to Night Out Against Crime: The Mandeville Police Department wi... bit.ly/1NnZW8c 34m34 minutes ago Lafayette arrest report for Oct. 7: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 15:18:55 GMTAdvocate staff reportArrests posted Oct. 6, 2... bit.ly/1j95lTk 37m37 minutes ago South Carolina home game moved to Baton Roug […]
- 1,3835m October 7, 2015
- 1 day ago October 7, 20151 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago 1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago 1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day ago1 day a […]
- 1 day ago October 7, 2015
- Round 2: Downstream South Carolina towns brace for flooding October 7, 2015Round 2: Downstream South Carolina towns brace for flooding Mandeville High newspaper’s fake story gives restaurant indigestion thetowntalk.com/article/2… wafb.com/story/22052050/u… maxim.com/hometown-hottie… slumz.boxden.com/f87/anot… 371,396 hits This post has been generated by Page2RSS
- Round 2: Downstream South Carolina towns brace for flooding October 7, 2015
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa
Buy my merch, or else don't.
I MADE THIS FOR ME!