ALEXANDRIA, La. – The Winnfield Police Department are requesting the public assistance in locating a missing woman from the Winn Parish area.
Asia Brijet White Johnson, 21, of Winnfield has been missing since April 2012.
She is black, 5’2″ and weighs approximately 200 pounds.
She was last seen at 2 a.m. on April 4 by her grandmother who said she was leaving the house for work.
Johnson is also a person of interest in a separate investigation of a March home invasion.
She is known to drive a red or burgundy 2001 Dodge truck bearing license number X847830.
Police also say she has some ties to the Alexandria area.
Anyone with information concerning this case should contact Lt. Charles Curry or Sgt. Allen Marsden at the Winnfield Police Department at 318-628-3511.
- From the Deep | #jWe | #Louisiana | #jWe
- Headlines of Doom & Terror | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa
- Round & Round, Ups & Downs | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa
- Colorado Man Claims Pot Brownies Made Him Kill His Wife
- Ding-dong! NBC’s ‘Wizard of Oz’ show is dead
- This one time at circus camp |#jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa #| #TrueFiction
- ‘Spider-Woman #1′ has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Closet Skeleton’s Poor Design | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa
- University Bans Social Media, Political Content and Wikipedia Pages on Dorm Wifi
- Eye Cat Not Tell in Space | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa | #SpaceFlies #NomNom
Top Posts & Pages
- Baton Rouge, LA: Rapper Samuel Nicholas A.K.A. "Mista Cain" Arrested
- ALEXANDRIA, LA: Sex, Drugs At Rapides Jail
- The ♥ of Louisiana - ↑↑ Random Headers of Antiquity + Rejects ↑↑
- Pineville, LA: Cenla Meth Dealers Arrested
- Baton Rouge, LA: Jerron Davis Arrested
- Thomas Steven Sanders Murder Trial Set For August 26th
- #Louisiana Rebel World | Issue #A Letter: 11 | 20140529 - 20140614
- Lions fan gets probation for phoning in Superdome threat
- Baton Rouge, LA: Suspect accused of killing baby & paralyzing wife arraigned