ALEXANDRIA, La. – The Winnfield Police Department are requesting the public assistance in locating a missing woman from the Winn Parish area.
Asia Brijet White Johnson, 21, of Winnfield has been missing since April 2012.
She is black, 5’2″ and weighs approximately 200 pounds.
She was last seen at 2 a.m. on April 4 by her grandmother who said she was leaving the house for work.
Johnson is also a person of interest in a separate investigation of a March home invasion.
She is known to drive a red or burgundy 2001 Dodge truck bearing license number X847830.
Police also say she has some ties to the Alexandria area.
Anyone with information concerning this case should contact Lt. Charles Curry or Sgt. Allen Marsden at the Winnfield Police Department at 318-628-3511.
My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
- Anderson Cooper’s CIA Secret
- China plans nuclear submarines near US coast, miltary bases in South China Sea
- Kerry Clarifies: Islamic State not Islamic | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa | #War |
- Hollywood’s military complex
- Devin Hester got a ridiculous penalty on his record-setting touchdown return
- ‘MTP’ Falls From First To Third In Chuck Todd’s Second Week
- CDC says crew members aboard a ship at Belle Chasse have malaria
- Ship with sick crewmen to dock in New Orleans tonight
- #Louisiana GOP now accepts Bitcoin
- David Fincher: ‘Studios Treat Audiences Like Cattle In a Stockyard’
- NBC No. 1 in Annual Ratings for First Time Since 2004
- ISIS sympathizers threaten Times Square on message board: report
- “Return of human spaceflight:” NASA to announce private space shuttle deal
- Labor Board Orders CNN to Rehire 100 Fired Employees
- Senate’s Secret Handbook Revealed | The Real Story | Gretchen Carlson |
- Fortune 5: The biggest organized crime groups in the world
- Unindicted co-conspirator in 1993 World Trade Centre bombing deported to Canada
- So it wasn’t sexism: Men’s cycling team kit is just as striking as the women’s
- Snowden: NSA Collected Data on New Zealand Citizens
- Foam monster engulfs River Lea in London, reaching heights of 10ft
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa