“You never expect at two in the morning you’re attempting to stop a vehicle going that speed its going to be an 11-year-old.”
That’s was sheriff’s deputies in Calcasieu Parish discovered when they finally apprehended a driver who had lead police on high speed a chase on I-10 from Sulphur to Vinton.
“One of our patrolman was doing routine patrols driving down I-10, observed a vehicle driving erratically.”
Police attempted to pull the car over, but the driver took off traveling at speeds up to 120 miles per hour. The pursuit finally came to an end when the boy and crashed into a guardrail trying to take the Vinton exit. The driver was ok and considering he’d driven all the way from his home in Lafayette, almost 100 miles, lucky no one was hurt.
“We’re very fortunate this happened at two in the morning instead of two in the afternoon.”
The boy told police he was headed to Houston to visit family. Needless to say, his parents in Lafayette were a little surprised to get that early morning call that their son had been arrested.
“He snuck out, got the keys and just took off.”
Update08092015: A Trove of Troves has made life easier.
Update 03302015: The Mood Manipulation Experiment Continues.
Update 01212015: The site transformation is complete.
The Nano-Gnomes are constantly working to keep things fresh, and trying to chase off the Nano-Gremlins. Sometimes the Nano-Gnome King has to interdict, interject, intercept, and pretty much fix things that look iffy. | Welcome to 2015 | I hope you continue to find my site useful for finding fresh Louisiana, World, and other news of interest to me personally for one reason or another. Probably bewbs and art.
Let's not forget that the Nano-Gnomes have to be often re-calibrated in their automation processes. They are there so the Nano-Gnome King can attend to real life issues.
If anything I wish upon you in the new year, is love. The Nano-Gnomes will keep the light on for ya, and ya'll come back. Ya hear?
- My Tweets
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisoriesThere are no active watches, warnings or advisories
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories
Central Louisiana #CenLA
- 35s September 5, 201535s35 seconds ago Plant explosion leaves 4 workers injured: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 01:52:04 GMTby David J. Mitchell dmitchell@thead... bit.ly/1JUNZPM 35s35 seconds ago Police say teacher had sex with student, 17: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 01:49:40 GMTBy DANIELLE MADDOX dmaddox@theadvo... bit.ly/1JUO2eE 24m24 minutes ago Motorcyclist killed in crash in New Orleans East: A m […]
- 35s September 5, 2015
- #Watch: How 2 change the #Minds of the #Religious! http://dld.bz/dQ8eN September 5, 2015#Watch: How 2 change the #Minds of the #Religious! http://dld.bz/dQ8eN http://dld.bz/dQ8eF #Pennsylvania #Florida #Georgia #Louisiana Industrial Mike CoTired of these politicians? Vote me #CoolMike in the upcoming #LAGov election in October 25th for #Louisiana Mark your calendars & write me! #tigerstadium It's Time | LSU Football 2015 | @lsufootball […]
- #Watch: How 2 change the #Minds of the #Religious! http://dld.bz/dQ8eN September 5, 2015
- Blog at WordPress.com September 5, 2015Blog at WordPress.com Acadiana high school football scores- Week 1: District 3-5A Northside at Acadiana Lafayette at Peabody Sulphur... bit.ly/1JVaqZF2 hours ago Plant explosion leaves 4 workers injured: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 01:52:04 GMTby David J. Mitchell dmitchell@thead... bit.ly/1JUNZPM3 hours ago Police say teacher had sex with student, 17: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 […]
- Blog at WordPress.com September 5, 2015
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa
Buy my merch, or else don't.
I MADE THIS FOR ME!