LUS Fiber operated with a daily loss of about $45,000 during the past fiscal year, and at least one member of the City-Parish Council is questioning if the fiber-to-the-home initiative should continue receiving government support.”We’re putting money in a sinking ship,” Council Vice Chairman William Theriot, District 9, said during a phone interview after Tuesday’s City-Parish Council meeting. “We need to have a valid discussion now about LUS Fiber, and we need to make a decision as to whether this is something we need to continue funding.”
My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
- Monday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140922
- Reporter drops F-bomb on live television, quits her job
- High School football player gives the most incredible post game speech you will ever hear
- Afghan soldiers go missing in Massachusetts after mall trip
- Super Mario Balotelli’s ‘levitating’ picture goes viral
- Anderson Cooper’s CIA Secret
- China plans nuclear submarines near US coast, miltary bases in South China Sea
- Kerry Clarifies: Islamic State not Islamic | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa | #War |
- Hollywood’s military complex
- Devin Hester got a ridiculous penalty on his record-setting touchdown return
- ‘MTP’ Falls From First To Third In Chuck Todd’s Second Week
- CDC says crew members aboard a ship at Belle Chasse have malaria
- Ship with sick crewmen to dock in New Orleans tonight
- #Louisiana GOP now accepts Bitcoin
- David Fincher: ‘Studios Treat Audiences Like Cattle In a Stockyard’
- NBC No. 1 in Annual Ratings for First Time Since 2004
- ISIS sympathizers threaten Times Square on message board: report
- “Return of human spaceflight:” NASA to announce private space shuttle deal
- Labor Board Orders CNN to Rehire 100 Fired Employees
- Senate’s Secret Handbook Revealed | The Real Story | Gretchen Carlson |
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa