The man authorities say donned a red wig while robbing several area banks was caught Monday and has been booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison on various robbery and burglary counts, the Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday.
Strands of hair from the wig led authorities to Paul Martin McCarty, 47, 12501 Settlement Court, on Monday, Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Casey Rayborn Hicks said.
Narcotics agents with the Sheriff’s Office saw the strands of wig hair inside McCarty’s vehicle on College Drive while doing surveillance for unrelated investigations, Hicks said.
Top Posts & Pages
- Baton Rouge, LA: Rapper Samuel Nicholas A.K.A. "Mista Cain" Arrested
- The ♥ of Louisiana - ↑↑ Random Headers of Antiquity + Rejects ↑↑
- Foot Squatch | #jWe #SeriousPickle #Louisiana #CenLa #Squatchy
- Moon Silk | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa
- Rapides Parish: Natchitoches Man Jailed On Several Charges
- New 3-Wheeled Vehicle Assembly To Start At Shreveport Plant
- Alexandria, LA: 3rd man charged in armed robbery
- Suspected Oklahoma Thief Caught In Louisiana
- Student Suspended For Saying "Bless You"