‘Big Sis Launches Undercover TSA Spies To Ride Houston Buses’
A new program in Houston will place undercover TSA agents and police officers on buses whose job it will be to perform bag searches, watch for “suspicious activity” and interrogate passengers in order to ‘curb crime and terrorism’.
Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee unveiled the program, labeled Bus Safe, during a press conference on Friday. According to a Metropolitan Transit Authority of Houston (METRO) press release, agencies involved in the scheme will, “ride buses, perform random bag checks, and conduct K-9 sweeps, as well as place uniformed and plainclothes officers at Transit Centers and rail platforms to detect, prevent and address latent criminal activity or behavior.”
Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
- An Archie series is in development at Fox, and that’s not a bad idea
- Police investigating assault and theft following argument between Brown family relatives
- Blood Thirsty? The ONLY real vampire shop in the United States is in New Orleans
- The Times-Picayune to move printing operation to Mobile, Al.
- Monday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20141020
- Why does the CDC hold a patent on Ebola?
- The Hunger Games’ Jena Malone will be the new Robin to Ben Affleck’s Batman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Cannabis-eating sheep get high as a kite after munching £4,000-worth of drugs
- ‘Giant sex toy’ artist punched three times by Frenchman for shaming Paris
- Friday | Almost #Linkless #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20141017
- The Reinventions of Rand Paul
- Thursday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20141016
- Who’s the richest person in Virginia and all 50 states?
- Student at center of Destrehan sex scandal crushed teachers could face prison time, reports says
- ‘Crossfire’ Cancelled — Again — As CNN Pulls Programs And Slashes Staff
- Neil Patrick Harris to Host the Oscars (EXCLUSIVE)
- HBO to finally offer stand-alone streaming service
- Lockhart murder suspect Terry Speaks returned to Kenner to face charges
- Wednesday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20141015
- Jay Leno back in gear, lands CNBC show
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa