‘Big Sis Launches Undercover TSA Spies To Ride Houston Buses’
A new program in Houston will place undercover TSA agents and police officers on buses whose job it will be to perform bag searches, watch for “suspicious activity” and interrogate passengers in order to ‘curb crime and terrorism’.
Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee unveiled the program, labeled Bus Safe, during a press conference on Friday. According to a Metropolitan Transit Authority of Houston (METRO) press release, agencies involved in the scheme will, “ride buses, perform random bag checks, and conduct K-9 sweeps, as well as place uniformed and plainclothes officers at Transit Centers and rail platforms to detect, prevent and address latent criminal activity or behavior.”
Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
- Are we tired of reality TV?
- How Daylight Saving Time Can Be Dangerous
- Jefferson Parish woman arrested for sexually abusing a toddler and a dog
- Four ways to get the media behind your crowdfunding campaign
- Bill Cosby: Queen Latifah Cancels Interview After Rape Allegations
- Louisiana bans synthetic marijuana ‘Mojo’ and ‘Spice’
- Sandra Bullock takes charge during medical emergency on New Orleans movie set
- Art all around New Orleans with Prospect 3
- Google’s New Computer With Human-Like Learning Abilities Will Program Itself
- SodaStream to Move Controversial West Bank Facility
- Plaquemines Parish leaders discuss Ebola & Mississippi River threat
- Orson Welles’s final film is on its way to release
- Beneath Nik Wallenda’s Tightrope, Discovery and NBC News Face Balancing Act
- Suspects who tried to sell a child spotted near Texas stateline
- John McCain on What He Learned as a Prisoner of War
- Pareidolia Caught on Camera: Spooky Little Big Planet Ghost, For Realz Yo
- A comet in space smells like rotten eggs and horse urine
- US Having Its Coolest Year On Record
- An Archie series is in development at Fox, and that’s not a bad idea
- Police investigating assault and theft following argument between Brown family relatives
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa