‘Big Sis Launches Undercover TSA Spies To Ride Houston Buses’
A new program in Houston will place undercover TSA agents and police officers on buses whose job it will be to perform bag searches, watch for “suspicious activity” and interrogate passengers in order to ‘curb crime and terrorism’.
Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee unveiled the program, labeled Bus Safe, during a press conference on Friday. According to a Metropolitan Transit Authority of Houston (METRO) press release, agencies involved in the scheme will, “ride buses, perform random bag checks, and conduct K-9 sweeps, as well as place uniformed and plainclothes officers at Transit Centers and rail platforms to detect, prevent and address latent criminal activity or behavior.”
Update08092015: A Trove of Troves has made life easier.
Update 03302015: The Mood Manipulation Experiment Continues.
Update 01212015: The site transformation is complete.
The Nano-Gnomes are constantly working to keep things fresh, and trying to chase off the Nano-Gremlins. Sometimes the Nano-Gnome King has to interdict, interject, intercept, and pretty much fix things that look iffy. | Welcome to 2015 | I hope you continue to find my site useful for finding fresh Louisiana, World, and other news of interest to me personally for one reason or another. Probably bewbs and art.
Let's not forget that the Nano-Gnomes have to be often re-calibrated in their automation processes. They are there so the Nano-Gnome King can attend to real life issues.
If anything I wish upon you in the new year, is love. The Nano-Gnomes will keep the light on for ya, and ya'll come back. Ya hear?
- My Tweets
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisoriesThere are no active watches, warnings or advisories
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories
Central Louisiana #CenLA
- 1,3861h October 4, 20151,386 1h1 hour ago Experimental ICYMI Cabot veteran first to be interviewed by library for preservation: Cabot veteran ... bit.ly/1Z05lWv RSS Feed 6h6 hours ago 6h6 hours ago 6h6 hours ago 7h7 hours ago 7h7 hours ago 7h7 hours ago 7h7 hours ago 7h7 hours ago 7h7 hours ago 7h7 hours ago 7h7 hours ago 10h10 hours ago 10h10 hours ago 12h12 hours ago 12h12 hours […]
- 1,3861h October 4, 2015
- 1 hour ago October 4, 20151 hour ago#rondarousey #UFC #Mississippi #Alabama #Louisiana #Arkansas #Minnesota #Utah #Pennsylvania #Missouri #Michigan http://t.co/QQ8RJ70BVy David DeMayo 1 hour agoNo matter where your #business is located, the #cloud is as close as #Syntropy! #New #Mexico #Texas #Oklahoma #Arkansas #Louisiana #USA #FreeLeroy 2 hours ago3:37 am #Louisiana Adrin Arth 2 ho […]
- 1 hour ago October 4, 2015
- Cabot veteran first to be interviewed by library for preservation October 4, 2015Cabot veteran first to be interviewed by library for preservation 'SNL's' Cecily Strong Promises Hard Laughs at White House Correspondents Dinner 371,065 hits This post has been generated by Page2RSS
- Cabot veteran first to be interviewed by library for preservation October 4, 2015
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa
Buy my merch, or else don't.
I MADE THIS FOR ME!