‘Big Sis Launches Undercover TSA Spies To Ride Houston Buses’
A new program in Houston will place undercover TSA agents and police officers on buses whose job it will be to perform bag searches, watch for “suspicious activity” and interrogate passengers in order to ‘curb crime and terrorism’.
Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee unveiled the program, labeled Bus Safe, during a press conference on Friday. According to a Metropolitan Transit Authority of Houston (METRO) press release, agencies involved in the scheme will, “ride buses, perform random bag checks, and conduct K-9 sweeps, as well as place uniformed and plainclothes officers at Transit Centers and rail platforms to detect, prevent and address latent criminal activity or behavior.”
My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
- Bat Time | #Louisiana | #jWe | #CenLa |
- Wednesday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20141001
- Ebola Virus Symptoms and Prevention Tips
- Tuesday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140930
- TV Academy’s Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- Alabama high school says NSA was monitoring students on social media
- Louisiana Restaurant Owner Gives a Discount to Gun Owners
- Rape Victims in Louisiana Are Being Charged for Hospital Exams
- Camille Paglia: The Modern Campus Cannot Comprehend Evil
- Monday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140929
- Officer arrested in prostitution sting to receive $10,000 a month on paid leave
- Audio surfaces of NC Congressman Robert Pittenger’s controversial comments on sexual orientation
- Beam me up: 5 classic Jim Traficant quotes
- White House preparing a directive forcing domestic agencies to disclose drone usage
- ‘Horned’ man convicted of murders yells, ‘I’ll see you all in hell’
- Friday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140926
- Thursday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140925
- Fall Means? | #jWe | #CenLa | #Louisiana
- Grandmother who once despised profanity can’t stop swearing following a stroke
- Wednesday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140924
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa