‘Big Sis Launches Undercover TSA Spies To Ride Houston Buses’
A new program in Houston will place undercover TSA agents and police officers on buses whose job it will be to perform bag searches, watch for “suspicious activity” and interrogate passengers in order to ‘curb crime and terrorism’.
Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee unveiled the program, labeled Bus Safe, during a press conference on Friday. According to a Metropolitan Transit Authority of Houston (METRO) press release, agencies involved in the scheme will, “ride buses, perform random bag checks, and conduct K-9 sweeps, as well as place uniformed and plainclothes officers at Transit Centers and rail platforms to detect, prevent and address latent criminal activity or behavior.”
My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
- Anderson Cooper’s CIA Secret
- China plans nuclear submarines near US coast, miltary bases in South China Sea
- Kerry Clarifies: Islamic State not Islamic | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa | #War |
- Hollywood’s military complex
- Devin Hester got a ridiculous penalty on his record-setting touchdown return
- ‘MTP’ Falls From First To Third In Chuck Todd’s Second Week
- CDC says crew members aboard a ship at Belle Chasse have malaria
- Ship with sick crewmen to dock in New Orleans tonight
- #Louisiana GOP now accepts Bitcoin
- David Fincher: ‘Studios Treat Audiences Like Cattle In a Stockyard’
- NBC No. 1 in Annual Ratings for First Time Since 2004
- ISIS sympathizers threaten Times Square on message board: report
- “Return of human spaceflight:” NASA to announce private space shuttle deal
- Labor Board Orders CNN to Rehire 100 Fired Employees
- Senate’s Secret Handbook Revealed | The Real Story | Gretchen Carlson |
- Fortune 5: The biggest organized crime groups in the world
- Unindicted co-conspirator in 1993 World Trade Centre bombing deported to Canada
- So it wasn’t sexism: Men’s cycling team kit is just as striking as the women’s
- Snowden: NSA Collected Data on New Zealand Citizens
- Foam monster engulfs River Lea in London, reaching heights of 10ft
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa