West Monroe Police assisted Colorado authorities Friday in the arrest of a former Kentucky youth pastor wanted in Colorado on multiple burglary and sexual assault on a child charges.
West Monroe Police Cpl. Jade Gabb said police assisted Routt County Sheriff’s deputies from Steamboat Springs, Colo. in arresting John H. Brothers Jr., 43, on Friday.
Brothers was arrested at 1001 Otis St. in West Monroe without incident and was taken to Ouachita Correctional Center where he awaits extradition to Colorado.
Routt County Sheriff Garrett Wiggins expects Brothers will be transported to Colorado by Tuesday night.
- My Tweets
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisoriesThere are no active watches, warnings or advisories
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories
Central Louisiana #CenLA
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories December 20, 2014There are no active watches, warnings or advisoriesThere are no active watches, warnings or advisories Probation for son of Jefferson Parish school board member highlights difficulty of prosecuting rape: Jarvis DeBerry Nicholas Dale was allowed to plead to a misdemeanor charge of carnal knowledge of a juvenile in a Jefferson Parish courtroom Tuesday, but his […]
- Taking stock, Obama looks on bright side December 20, 2014Taking stock, Obama looks on bright side President Barack Obama on Friday rejected critics who said he should not have opened U.S. relations with Cuba because of that nation's human-rights record, saying the historic thaw would give the United States more sway with the Cuban government. Obama says Sony wrong to cave on threats by hackers President Barac […]
- Winning numbers for Dec. 19, 2014 December 20, 2014Winning numbers for Dec. 19, 2014 Winning numbers for Dec. 19, 2014 Estimated jackpot $11.5 million Winning tickets None Estimated jackpot $80 million Winning tickets None Estimated jackpot $125 million Winning tickets NA From wire and web reports New Llano wraps up year with good newsNEW LLANO — Phase Two of the town's water project is about half compl […]
- Smith optimistic following latest trustees meeting December 20, 2014Smith optimistic following latest trustees meetingBoard makes several moves to address SACS sanctions LC Fall ‘14 graduates set to follow God’s purpose79 undergrads, 54 masters students highlight commencement ceremony Chris Stroud named a Gulf Coast legend The former Port Neches-Groves and Lamar star golfer toured the facility on a school field trip when he […]
- Razorbacks visit hospital during Little Rock trip December 19, 2014Razorbacks visit hospital during Little Rock trip Members of the University of Arkansas' men's basketball team visited patients at Arkansas Children's Hospital, posing for photos, playing games and signing autographs. Beebe unveils official portrait Gov. Mike Beebe unveiled his governor’s portrait Friday at the Capitol, and congratulated Garla […]
- ASU, Mid-South set meetings on merger December 19, 2014ASU, Mid-South set meetings on merger Arkansas State University and Mid-South Community College are one step closer to completing a merger agreement. FBI conclusively links North Korea to Sony hack WASHINGTON — The Obama administration said Friday that it's determined the North Korean government was behind a devastating hacking attack against Sony Pictu […]
- Arkansas panel bans outside firewood in some areas December 19, 2014Arkansas panel bans outside firewood in some areas The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission says it is now illegal to import firewood into the state's wildlife management area Shooting leaves 3 injured, police say A shooting at a Little Rock gas station left three people injured Thursday, police say. Beaumont doctor sentenced for health care fraud A 75-yea […]
- Texas Bowl sold out December 18, 2014Texas Bowl sold out There are no tickets left unsold for the bowl matchup between Arkansas and Texas. 3 indicted in feeding-program fraud A three women were charged Thursday with conspiracy to fraudulently obtain federal money from a feeding program, officials say. Great American league names sportsmanship honors The Great American Conference says the footba […]
- U.S. unemployment-aid applications decline to 289,000 December 18, 2014U.S. unemployment-aid applications decline to 289,000 WASHINGTON — Fewer Americans sought unemployment benefits last week, a sign of solid job security and growing confidence among employers. Employees thwart robbery attempt, police say A man attempted to rob a Little Rock bank Thursday morning, but bank employees were able to lock him out, police said. Feds […]
- Man gets 15-year term for fatal crash in 2012 December 18, 2014Man gets 15-year term for fatal crash in 2012 A Sherwood man was sentenced Wednesday to 15 years in prison after a four-day trial for drunkenly causing a chain-reaction vehicle crash in Little Rock that killed a 60-year-old grandmother two years ago. Police: Woman, 70, tried to set SUV on fire A 70-year-old woman with a reported history of mental illness tri […]
- There are no active watches, warnings or advisories December 20, 2014
- 7,598 44m December 20, 20147,598 44m 44 minutes ago Big game, bad weather for New Orleans Bowl fans: Organizers with the New Orleans Bowl are hoping the wet weath... ln.is/bit.ly/Szk0S 5h 5 hours ago 5h 5 hours ago 10h 10 hours ago 10h 10 hours ago 10h 10 hours ago 10h 10 hours ago 11h 11 hours ago 11h 11 hours ago 14h 14 hours ago 14h 14 hours ago 15h 15 hours ago 15h 15 hours ago 16 […]
- 7,598 44m December 20, 2014
- Ryan Wright December 20, 2014Ryan Wright#Nevada down at half 10-3 to #Louisiana #Lafayette #UNR #WolfPack •Cowgirl in a 6.0•Trucking these babies all the way over the #Bayou #Louisiana #Lafayette SyricideNot #Louisiana #Cajun's, just #ISIS trailer trash with a penchant for #childabuse and head collecting. http://t.co/Z2pKnOYdRy Doyl L Watson II#Louisiana VOTE Wisely & Honestly […]
- Ryan Wright December 20, 2014
- 323,389 Page Views December 20, 2014323,389 Page Views North Korea says it's not involved in Sony hack; proposes joint probe with US - Fox News New Ray Rice footage shows distraught Janay, couple kissing in handcuffs - Chicago Tribune US sends four Guantanamo prisoners home to Afghanistan - Reuters Cuban-Americans deeply divided over opening to Cuba - USA TODAY Cairns stabbings: Memorial […]
- 323,389 Page Views December 20, 2014
- ‘Mythbusters’ reveal new format, explain cast changes — exclusive
- 15 real things the fake ‘Stephen Colbert’ has done
- Research confirms it: Dr. Oz dispenses a lot of medical advice with no scientific grounding
- New record for ‘deepest’ fish ever found after new Snailfish discovered 8145m down the Mariana Trench
- ‘The Colbert Report’ wraps up with an immortal, star-studded finale
- Paramount Cancels ‘Team America’ Showings, Theaters Say
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Rand Paul is Already Running an Ad Against Jeb Bush
- Sony Hackers Threaten 9/11 Attack on Movie Theaters That Screen ‘The Interview’
- Video: Fight at #Pineville Walmart | #CenLa | #Louisiana
- Sony Hack: Amy Pascal Apologizes to Harvey Weinstein, Lining Up Studio Supporters
- Bill Cosby Lectures (Black) Media On How Not To Be Judgmental
- N.C. teen’s hanging death ruled a suicide; mother says it was a lynching
- Muslim academic criticises faceless Islamic ‘Deeni Doll’ for girls
- Report: Numerous people held hostage in Sydney chocolate shop as jihadist flag hangs in window
- Free ink for charity tonight only!
- Another campaign for Mary Landrieu? ‘Oh Lord, no’
- Former NFL Star Indicted For Drugs, Rape- in 3 States
- Black figures hanged in effigy on UC Berkeley campus
- Yahoo Starts Prompting Chrome Users To “Upgrade” To Firefox
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa
Buy my merch, or else don't.
I MADE THIS FOR ME!