West Monroe Police assisted Colorado authorities Friday in the arrest of a former Kentucky youth pastor wanted in Colorado on multiple burglary and sexual assault on a child charges.
West Monroe Police Cpl. Jade Gabb said police assisted Routt County Sheriff’s deputies from Steamboat Springs, Colo. in arresting John H. Brothers Jr., 43, on Friday.
Brothers was arrested at 1001 Otis St. in West Monroe without incident and was taken to Ouachita Correctional Center where he awaits extradition to Colorado.
Routt County Sheriff Garrett Wiggins expects Brothers will be transported to Colorado by Tuesday night.
- Unexpected Teleconnections in Noctilucent Clouds O_o April 16, 2014
- Inside Politics: Landrieu’s Double #FauxPas | #Louisiana #HollywoodSouth April 16, 2014
- State of Surveillance: Police, Privacy and Technology April 12, 2014
- Little Girl With Rare Disorder Walks, Runs for First Time In Inspiring Video April 10, 2014
- #TheWarOnEverything #TWOE is us, and #twoe IS us. April 10, 2014
- Limbaugh on Colbert: ‘Assault on traditional American values’ April 10, 2014
- ‘Jesus Wife’ Fragment Holds Questions for Christians April 10, 2014
- Mars to Give Earthlings an Eyeful — Don’t Miss the Show! April 9, 2014
- Hurricane Katrina Victim Haunting New Orleans Burger Joint? April 9, 2014
- GOP Rep To Run For Re-Election Despite Video Showing Him Kissing Staffer April 8, 2014
- Good Manners on Death Row: Why Condemned Southerners Are More Polite April 8, 2014
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Movie Gets New Life at Universal (EXCLUSIVE) April 7, 2014
- Woman complains to police about marijuana quality April 7, 2014
- O_o Drunk Sakura Watcher In Tokyo 2014 o_O April 6, 2014
- Exclusive Details: Viral Arrest Video Raises Questions April 4, 2014
- What do you get if you cross a sheep and a goat? A geep, of course April 4, 2014
- Indiana man’s Facebook posts lead to arrest for making, selling alcohol April 4, 2014
- Yellowstone Fighting Online Supervolcano Rumors April 4, 2014
- Video: New Bethany Home for Girls: Women allege childhood sex abuse April 3, 2014
- Teen who sued parents gets $56K scholarship April 2, 2014