West Monroe police say a man called them after two men came into his apartment and demanded marijuana.
The suspects, Josh O. Elmore, 22, 203 Pecan St., Monroe, and David D. Washington, 25, 401 Otis St., West Monroe, were both arrested Sunday and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.
According to the arrest report, Elmore and Washington went into the alleged victim’s residence without permission and demanded his marijuana. The suspect reportedly told the uninvited guests that he did not sell marijuana in the presence of his child.
When the men would not leave, the victim called police.The men were held without bond at Ouachita Correctional Center.
There was no information if the victim was charged for drugs.
My Spooky Bird Feeder ;)
Beaming across the web from my place to your face.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- Monday | #LinkList | #Louisiana | 20140922
- Reporter drops F-bomb on live television, quits her job
- High School football player gives the most incredible post game speech you will ever hear
- Afghan soldiers go missing in Massachusetts after mall trip
- Super Mario Balotelli’s ‘levitating’ picture goes viral
- Anderson Cooper’s CIA Secret
- China plans nuclear submarines near US coast, miltary bases in South China Sea
- Kerry Clarifies: Islamic State not Islamic | #jWe | #Louisiana | #CenLa | #War |
- Hollywood’s military complex
- Devin Hester got a ridiculous penalty on his record-setting touchdown return
- ‘MTP’ Falls From First To Third In Chuck Todd’s Second Week
- CDC says crew members aboard a ship at Belle Chasse have malaria
- Ship with sick crewmen to dock in New Orleans tonight
- #Louisiana GOP now accepts Bitcoin
- David Fincher: ‘Studios Treat Audiences Like Cattle In a Stockyard’
- NBC No. 1 in Annual Ratings for First Time Since 2004
- ISIS sympathizers threaten Times Square on message board: report
- “Return of human spaceflight:” NASA to announce private space shuttle deal
- Labor Board Orders CNN to Rehire 100 Fired Employees
Central Louisiana #CenLA
I have a pipe dream.
I dream that there were people who said, 'hey let’s crowd source and buy a TV station.'
We are deluged with the West Coast perspective, we get swamped with the East Coast perspective.
I want the South Coast perspective to be widely promoted.
I would like someone to open up a CNN/FOX type 24-Hour cable news netwrk, and give that South Coast perspective.
I would like to see it happen here in Central Louisiana. #CenLa