West Monroe police say a man called them after two men came into his apartment and demanded marijuana.
The suspects, Josh O. Elmore, 22, 203 Pecan St., Monroe, and David D. Washington, 25, 401 Otis St., West Monroe, were both arrested Sunday and charged with unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.
According to the arrest report, Elmore and Washington went into the alleged victim’s residence without permission and demanded his marijuana. The suspect reportedly told the uninvited guests that he did not sell marijuana in the presence of his child.
When the men would not leave, the victim called police.The men were held without bond at Ouachita Correctional Center.
There was no information if the victim was charged for drugs.
- Inside Politics: Landrieu’s Double #FauxPas | #Louisiana #HollywoodSouth April 16, 2014
- State of Surveillance: Police, Privacy and Technology April 12, 2014
- Little Girl With Rare Disorder Walks, Runs for First Time In Inspiring Video April 10, 2014
- #TheWarOnEverything #TWOE is us, and #twoe IS us. April 10, 2014
- Limbaugh on Colbert: ‘Assault on traditional American values’ April 10, 2014
- ‘Jesus Wife’ Fragment Holds Questions for Christians April 10, 2014
- Mars to Give Earthlings an Eyeful — Don’t Miss the Show! April 9, 2014
- Hurricane Katrina Victim Haunting New Orleans Burger Joint? April 9, 2014
- GOP Rep To Run For Re-Election Despite Video Showing Him Kissing Staffer April 8, 2014
- Good Manners on Death Row: Why Condemned Southerners Are More Polite April 8, 2014
- ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Movie Gets New Life at Universal (EXCLUSIVE) April 7, 2014
- Woman complains to police about marijuana quality April 7, 2014
- O_o Drunk Sakura Watcher In Tokyo 2014 o_O April 6, 2014
- Exclusive Details: Viral Arrest Video Raises Questions April 4, 2014
- What do you get if you cross a sheep and a goat? A geep, of course April 4, 2014
- Indiana man’s Facebook posts lead to arrest for making, selling alcohol April 4, 2014
- Yellowstone Fighting Online Supervolcano Rumors April 4, 2014
- Video: New Bethany Home for Girls: Women allege childhood sex abuse April 3, 2014
- Teen who sued parents gets $56K scholarship April 2, 2014
- How Did April Fools’ Day Begin? And More… April 1, 2014